By accessing the website at http://onlineincomeseminars.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Online Income Seminars’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Online Income Seminars’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Online Income Seminars at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Online Income Seminars’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Online Income Seminars makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Online Income Seminars does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Online Income Seminars or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Online Income Seminars’s website, even if Online Income Seminars or a Online Income Seminars authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Online Income Seminars’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Online Income Seminars does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Online Income Seminars may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Online Income Seminars does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Online Income Seminars has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Online Income Seminars of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Online Income Seminars may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy on the Internet is important to us.
- How OIS collects and uses Personally Identifiable Information
- With whom OIS may share Personally Identifiable Information
- The choices available to you, as a Website visitor, regarding collection, use and sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
- The security procedures that OIS has in place for Personally Identifiable Information under our control
Advertisements displayed to you on this Website may be customized to your interests.
You may opt out of our sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for marketing purposes, by following the directions in the Sharing Personally Identifiable Information section below.
Collection and Use
OIS does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from you except when you expressly volunteer the information. This includes when you:
- Register for a seminar, become a Member, purchase or download an OIS product or service.
- Request information (electronically) about OIS’s products and services, subscribe to newsletters, or enter a promotional contest.
- Use or participate in various services or features made available on the Website.
- Request contact with an OIS sales representative.
- Provide OIS with comments, questions or feedback about OIS products and services or your Website experience.
“Personally Identifiable Information” includes, for example, your name; home or business address; e-mail address; telephone, wireless and/or fax number; short message service or text message address or other wireless device address; instant messaging address; credit card and other payment information; employment information and work experience; demographic information and/or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
OIS may use your Personally Identifiable Information to respond to your requests and inquiries and to provide you with the services and features offered on or through the Website. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to communicate timely information and special offers (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you. You may choose not to receive such information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling OIS Customer Service at 8005296923. Please understand that if you choose not to receive promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your activities, transactions and communications with us.
If you register for a seminar or pay for products and services using a credit card, Personally Identifiable Information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date) may be required. This information may be used for billing purposes and to fill orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information may be used to contact you.
The Personally Identifiable Information you give us via the Website and information about your order may be combined with other Personally Identifiable Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources (including, without limitation, our worldwide databases). This information may be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and will help us to improve the operations and maintenance of our Website and business.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information
OIS may share Personally Identifiable Information collected electronically through its Website in the following ways:
- OIS and/or its affiliates may use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and/or a credit card processing company to bill for goods and services purchased through the OIS Website, as such OIS will share Personally Identifiable Information with those entities.
- From time to time, OIS works with business partners, service providers and sponsors to provide specific products and services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for or utilize such products or services, we will share Personally Identifiable Information necessary for the partner/sponsor to provide these products or services to you.
- OIS may provide certain firms with its postal and email address list (which includes names and postal addresses) on a rental basis, and, in some cases, OIS may also provide these firms with information about your order so that they can more easily identify offers that may interest you. If you wish to be excluded from such lists and from receiving third party contact, or if you prefer that we do not share your order information,
please e-mail email@example.com or call OIS Customer Service at 8005296923.
- E-mailings of OIS newsletters and other materials, as well as various operations of the Website, are handled both in-house and by outside service companies (such as e-mail service providers, address list hosting companies, distribution companies, suppliers and other service providers). On occasion, where OIS contracts with a service provider, it may request or it may be necessary that the provider collect and/or provide information (including Personally Identifiable Information) directly from our customers on our behalf. In all such situations, OIS restricts how its suppliers and other service providers may access, use and disclose Personally Identifiable Information. OIS does not permit these suppliers and other service providers to sell Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. If you receive information through OIS or through a third party supplier about OIS that you prefer not to receive, you should request to be removed from the active mailing list by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above or by calling OIS Customer Service at the number indicated above.
- When you contribute to a public area or feature of our Website, such as one of our open forums, the information that you submit will be made available to the general public. For this reason, we recommend that you exercise caution in the submission of Personally Identifiable Information to these areas of our Website as it will be publicly accessible.
- We may disclose to third parties aggregate, non-personally identifiable data regarding user behavior, such as overall patterns or demographic reports, as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and e-mails.
- We may use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to investigate any claim or suspicion of a violation of our Website Terms of Service, to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
OIS may transfer Personally Identifiable Information to a third party in the event of a sale of stock, merger or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of the assets of OSI, whether voluntarily or by operation of law. In using the Website and the various features and services made available thereon, you consent to such transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Website Usage information—Not Linked to Personally Identifiable Information
Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s hard drive. These cookies do not identify, monitor or track any Personally Identifiable Information. OIS uses this information to analyze trends, track visitors’ movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. If a visitor rejects the cookie, the visitor may be limited in some areas of the Website. Most Web browsers can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. You should consult your Web browser to choose the appropriate setting to accept or reject cookies.
Clear GIFs: We may use “clear GIFs” (aka “Web beacons” or “pixel tags”) or similar technologies in the Website and/or in our communications with you. A clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a Web page or in an e-mail or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote site on the Internet enabling the verification of an individual’s viewing or receipt of a Web page or message.
IP Address and Clickstream Data: Additionally, when you visit the Website, our server automatically collects data about your server’s IP Address, which is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. When you request pages from our Website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another Website or a search engine); the pages you visit on this Website; the Website you visit after this Website; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of Web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this Website or a referral site; and other Web usage activity and data logged by our Web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet service provider.
Any or all of the above-described activities with regard to Website Usage Information may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
Links: OIS’s Website contains links to other sites. Some links are to sites of OIS’s affiliates and partners that offer OIS customers and Members a variety of special products and services. Please be aware that OIS is not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices on or of such other sites. We trust that you are aware when you leave the OIS Website, and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each site to which ours is linked.
Security: This Website takes reasonable precautions to protect Personally Identifiable Information submitted to OIS via its Website. However, because the Internet is an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. When possible, certain sensitive Personally Identifiable Information is encrypted and protected.
You may be able to create an account on our Website with a username and password. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality and security of your account password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of the Website through your password or account, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by or on behalf of you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to (a) immediately notify OIS of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. When you desire to cancel your account on this Website, it is your responsibility to notify OIS. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personally Identifiable Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would try to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, if we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the alternative contact information you would like us to use.
Correction/Updating Personal Information: If your Personally Identifiable Information changes (such as a zip code), or if you no longer desire to use or access our Website or services, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your Personally Identifiable Information. This can be done through the Website at www.emailcareersonline.com or by calling OIS Customer Service at the number stated above.
If you wish to review the data we have on file about you, please send a written request with a check payable to Online Income Seminars Inc. for $10 (handling fee) to 3181 PRAIRIE ST SUITE 104 GRANDVILLE MI 49418.
Terms of Service
The following terms of service (“Terms of Service”) govern your use of the Online Income Seminars Inc. Web Site located at www.emailcareersonline.com, including any services and features available on or through the Web Site such as blogs and articles collectively referred to as the (“Site” or “Web Site”). The Site is made available by Online Income Seminars Inc. (“OIS” or “we” or “us”). We may change the Terms of Service from time to time, at any time, by posting such changes on the Site. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Site.
- Proprietary Rights: As between you and OIS (and with the exception, in some cases, of Submitted Materials, as defined below in Section 6), we own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc.), code, data and materials on the Site, and the look and feel, design, compilation and organization thereof, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not grant you ownership of any content, code, data or materials that you may access on the Site.
- Limited License: You may access and view the content on the Site on your computer or other Internet-compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your personal, internal use only. The Site and the Site’s services and any content and materials on the Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Prohibited Use: You may not commercially distribute, publish or exploit the Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Site, unless you have received the express written prior permission of OIS or the applicable rights holder. You may not download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. If you make other use of the Site, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be liable for such unauthorized use. OIS will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Prohibited User Conduct: You agree that, while using the Web Site and any services or features provided thereon, you will not:
- impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including without limitation, anyone from OIS or the Site;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site’s content, materials or services; or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the Site through any means;
- engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information;
- engage in any automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Site or for any of the Site’s services or features, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information, services or features on, from or through the Site, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Site or any services offered on or through the Site;
- use the Site or the Site’s services in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or such services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests;
- use the Web Site or the Web Site’s services or features in violation of OIS or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights;
- use the Site or the Site’s services in violation of any applicable law;
- attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, make unauthorized use of, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Site’s services, or any content on the Site or the Site’s services; or
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Site.
- Public Forums: We may, from time to time, make online communities, messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Web Site. In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you will not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site or any service or feature made available on or through the Web Site, any materials which:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site or the Web Site’s services;
- are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent or are otherwise objectionable to OIS, in its discretion;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary rights;
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component;
- contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind; or
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact.
- Right to Monitor and Editorial Control: We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to monitor or review all materials posted or submitted to the Web Site or through the Web Site’s services or features by users and we are not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, we may disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post, delete or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms of Service, our policies or applicable law.
- Linking to the Web Site: We may insist that any link to the Web Site be discontinued, and we may revoke your right to link to the Web Site from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you, and in such event you agree to discontinue any such linking activity.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold OIS, its affiliates, and its and their directors, officers, employees, trustees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Site, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Site, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- Orders for Products and Services: We may make certain products available to members of the Site. You may only order products if you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices (and all applicable taxes) for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to OIS. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
- Third Party Web Sites: You may be able to link from the Web Site to third party web sites and third party web sites may link to the Web Site (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for, nor do we endorse or sponsor, the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THROUGH OUR BLOG(S)) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. OIS ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. WE CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH OIS OR ITS AGENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL OIS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, TRUSTEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OF SERVICE OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO OIS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS.
- Applicable Laws: The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and OIS shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under the Terms of Service shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in the State of Michigan, County of Kent, and you further agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the County of Kent, in the State of Michigan. All parties to these Terms of Service waive their respective rights to a trial by jury.
- Termination: We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site’s services at any time. We may restrict, impose limits on, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or its services or features if we believe you have violated our Terms of Service or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
- Changes to Terms of Service: OIS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to the Terms of Service will be effective when posted.
- Severability: If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms of Service are found to be void, unenforceable or illegal the remainder of the Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect and the validity or enforceability shall not be affected.